I'm back.. like yesterday..
Jakarta's lovely..if you don't mind the bad air and the disturbing mozzies that will find you no matter where you are..food's great..and they do actually have really beautiful and attractive girls on the streets..like my host christian said..it's very easy to get who you want because there isn't really much of any competition.. I couldn't agree more..The way they drive there really amazes me..it's my style of driving..aggressive..yet compassionate..they always say taiwanese drivers are scary..i think jakarta's style's better..fast..furious..and no accidents..sweet...
Seriously..if you are tired of living..and you have 500 bucks to spare..i would suggest you go to indonesia..eat like a king..shop like a king..dream like a king..live like a king..and then call it quits..if the majority of the people are replaced with taiwanese..I will seriously consider migrating there.. it's fab..
I'm not really in the mood to shop right now..GSS is ending, or has it ended, it's okay. Because I contributed to the GDP of our neighbouring country..I walked into my gate with 10 polos, 9 T-shirts, 2 shirts, 1 Jeans, 1 berms. 3 pairs of shoes, 1 book, 1 game, 4 music cds, 37 dvd serials..20 packets of Indon mee..I told myself that I will go back to shop the next time so..please don't make me break my vow..
Apparently..I'm having the runs now..and one is down with food poisoning and the other is on his way to see a doc..we ate clean food all the way.. no road side stalls...so..I suspect it's the A&W..they served really black black oil for their fried chicken..yikes..but the kfc there is great..you spend 6k rp for a chicken, rice, and drinks..that's less than a dollar..but it's only available from mon to fri 3-5pm..
Anyway you won't really believe who I met over dinner today. Had I gone shopping with BH, I would have missed that opportunity..Had I went to the Botak Jones in TP, or in Bedok, I would have missed the chance. It was so fortunate that we decided to turn back to have dinner.. and right behind me in the queue were 08 and her two other friends. lovely. But I couldn't recognised them at all. To think I was still asking my friends to check them out. Haha. It was only after we had our table, they took the seats two tables away from us (eyes glued again), I was digging into my chicken, and then i saw 08 looking at me and i starred back blankly for 2 seconds before a wave of recognition hit me. splendid. that's so embarrassing.
No comments:
Post a Comment