Whatever that I'm doing now. I like it.
I'm glad my family members and loved ones are healthy and strong.
I'm comfortable with the friends around me.
I'm happy with the way school is turning out for me.
I'm enjoying the times when school work isn't on my mind. Almost every time.
I'm contented with my grades at the moment.
I'm pleased with my hall life to a certain extent. A great extent, perhaps.
I'm fortunate to be blessed with athleticism that lets me enjoys sports and games.
I'm blessed to have friends whom I know will be there when I'm down.
I'm delighted to know that money isn't I will worry about for the next month or so.
I'm looking forward to my 21st.
I'm anticipating then end of school to enjoy my holidays.
Food. Money. Health. Knowledge. Friendships. Love.
I've no complaints about them.
But I think I may be too comfortable with my present lifestyle.
Perhaps a new challenge will be rewarding.
Yes, it sounds stupid to throw away whatever I have away now.
But deep within, I wish I could be a little more independent at times.
I have huge inertia. huge laziness.
I should have grabbed the opportunity to study overseas when it came along.
Even if I'm alone.
Even if it means starting anew. In a foreign area.
That would be where all the fun lies isn't it.
you know, that sight of familiar faces welcoming your presence. that feeling you experience. the sensation flowing through your body. the warmth spreading from the radiating smiles.
it's a splendid feeling.
you feel connected.
of course what goes up have to comes down.
there will be farewells..
there will be goodbyes..
and i always prefer a quiet exit.
there should only be smiles.
tears should be saved.
behind those hazel eyes, lies the steel within.
which can only turn red hot.
but should never act as floodgates.
1 comment:
Dear Cousin,
Well said, esp. the last few lines. Go for exchange then! You'll get the challenge you seek, and perhaps more. ;)
-Morphus
Post a Comment