Saturday, April 18, 2009

her.

She first caught my eye when i was having dinner at Boon Lay Market.
Then she swept me off my feet again when I was parking my car at Serganoon Gardens.
The way I can only glance from the side of my eye so that she wouldn't know I'm looking at her.
Marvelling at those sleek curves of hers.
The way she purr.
Her broad rear exterior.
The reflection of myself in her glasses.
Her elegance as she makes her way down the streets.
And the way she look when she loses her top.
That's it. Seeing her for two days in a row has left me breathless and captivated.
She's who I want. She's who I'll get.
Hey people. Meet her. My Dream Car. My 6 Series.

Mesmerizing sight.

The one I saw had red leather seats.

Nice blue skin.

Well..er..her european ah beng cousin. Not sombody I would like to be associated with.

It would definitely be the one. First pic. Left Hand side. I tell you the wheels are so broad. They can fit a F1 car. VroooOOOOOOM!
It just pushes My FairLady 350Z and Audi TTS down the rankings.

Okay. It's either a wife. Or the 6 series.
Oh my. Jun Yue. I'm so screwed. Do you think you will get married first, Jun Hong have his XX first, or i lay my hands on the 6 series first! HAHA

No comments: