| Nominated Post: | |
| Name: | |
| Room Number: | |
| Matric. Number: | |
| Course/Level of Study in NTU: | |
| Previous Schools Attended: (e.g. primary, secondary, jc) | |
| Reason(s) for Nomination: (e.g. I decided to run for Honorary General Secretary because …) I am contesting for the position for the post of Business Manager because the post of business manager will allow me to work with the hall’s JCRC, and this experience of working with a group of people with common interest and passion, to help make your stay in Hall 14 a better one, is something that I’m looking forward to. As a Business Manager, interacting with personnel from external organization in search for sponsorship will provide me with a learning experience to improve my PR skills. And with the aid and guide by the seniors as they show me the ropes to a good Biz Mag, I sincerely hope for your vote to allow me a chance to prove my worth to you. I can’t guarantee you anything, but I can promise you hard work and dedication for the post of a Business Manager. I will be heavily involved looking around for sponsorship and one of my first tasks will be to ask for sponsorship for Chicken Essence in your Exam Goodie Bag. | |
| Achievements: (e.g. Netball School Team in River Valley High, Student Council etc) Be as detailed as possible!
| |
Monday, August 25, 2008
Nomination Form, Business Manager, 8th JCRC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment