I like the weather now. The dark clouds, the breeze that never stops blowing for more than a minute. Flashes of lightning in the distance, far away from your present location, where you know you are safe. Thunder rumbling in the background. Where it reminds you of the impending thunderstorm, and at the very same time, it's periodic alarm not causing great discomfort to your ears. It's like...the calm before the storm..literally..of course that's not really what you see..when people hurried off trying to reach the safety of their halls just before the floodgates open.
and if I have to choose one that I really like. It would be the breeze..where one could just stand there on a bridge, or a open field, enjoying the moment, letting waves of nostalgia sweep you of your feet.
The first few drops that touches your skin would be a sign. A sign for many telling them that it's time to leave. What I would want to do one day would be to stand there, soak in the water, and listen to the surroundings. In some way, my neighbourhood is a good place. There are forest and trees around so I'm not that far off from nature. But I don't think I will never go there for the experiences and memories are not pleasant. Maybe..a trip..to a site where I can do whatever I want to do before the rain will be something that I want to look forward to in the near future.
I can't help but think of Lucerne. It's definitely one of the highlights of the trip last year. The dinner at the restaurant, soaking in the hospitality of the Swiss, taking in the smells of chocolate as you walk by shops after shops, listening to the mechanism of watches ticking as the night flew by. The purchase of the watch. And taking photos and enjoying the sights and weather as we sat by the lake.
No comments:
Post a Comment