Saturday, March 7, 2009

rainbow pretty.

colours of the rainbow


when i first spotted it. peek a boo!


just straight ahead! up up high up in the sky!
do not attempt to take a shoot when you're at the wheel.
not when there is a carload full of passengers.
especially when your mum is in the passenger seat.


I just couldn't resist. ><
I nearly commited sucide when I told her driving an auto car only require a hand on the wheel.


A very beautiful shot. it looks straight out of photoshop.
rainbow, clouds, trees, grass. sun?


look closely. double rainbows.
double delight.
to the left, to the left.


protrait.
directly behind me is the setting evening sun.
the street lamps are on. and it's still brighty bright.


rain after sky sunny (yu guo tian qing)
beautiful clearing of the sky.
therapeutic.


still marvelling at the sight. behold!
dark (left) VS light (right)

fading away. slowly but surely.
sky darkening. dinner serving.
for a moment in time, i wasn't interested in the food.

No comments: