2004-05 season, we watched the finals from the sideline, from the benches.
it was just the third fourth placing between our team and rj,
among the team, we knew it wasn't the finals we wanted. to be playing in the national stadium, had we been more disciplined.
between the two of us. not being to play, only being able to support, spiritually, was a bitter pill to swallow. but we knew that would be best for the team. for our team.
4-5 years down the road, between the 5 of us. 19, is playing in the japanese league. 13, is playing in the german league. 21, 9, they have settled into the first team. myself, 16, started two matches last dec for hall alone, 21 and 9 on international duty. lost the first in 90mins. lost the second in penalties. i want to be playing with you all. 21 19 13 9. with my new number. o8.
anyway this was something 13 shared with me.
I love the rain.
I love my long commute.
I love the company.
I love it loud.
I love shopping.
I love to unwind.
I love being a substitute.
I love working late.
I love losing myself.
I love missing the last bus home.
No comments:
Post a Comment