when i first started watching tennis. Roddick and Henin were my favourite male and female players respectively. I didn't know what exactly attracted me to Roddick, maybe he was Mandy Moore's beau at that period of time. Anyway his time in tennis is real bad. After Sampras and Agassi, he will always be remembered as the no. 2 guy to Federer. And now with Nadal and a few upcoming names. you do wonder if he will ever get back to begin world no. 1.
Henin's backhand has always been her trademark. my favourite image. I was watching an interview with Clijsters when she was commenting about inspiring Henin to come back into the game after winning the US Open. For a minute i thought the report was 3 4 years old. When i switched to Sportscentre, there were reports of her comfirming that she is back, and may feature in Australia Open next year. I'm really jumpy happy and really excited over it. I'm over the moon. woohoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment