Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm doing alright these days..IT Fair's over. It has been a pretty good experience for me, trying things and stuff that I never thought I would. All in all, I would say that it has given me an opportunity to learn more about computer hardware, sales, business, and practice convincing people to buy my products. This is one of the few chances that I feel my forehead has been put into good use. It really works. And it does wonders. Even if it hasn't convince you to get something from my shop, it has convinced the boss of the shop to give me a 320GD internal harddisk and a commission to boot. Yummy-licious. He has asked for my number and has offered me a job to work for him at his shop so I'm still considering the offer. Will be dropping by one of these days when the weather's a little better and the sun is out and shinning. I've always believed that business is an art that you will master when you're practising it, rather than studying it. Anyway, like what I've promised you, the shop's name Chintrong-wier at Sim Lim, #04-78. Weird it's not on the website of SLS though.

My Jap lessons that I've registered at the Kovan school has been pushed back (again). The whole schedule for April has been disrupted big time and I'm very irritated with the school. The trip to Kinabalu with Ian is being cancelled. Along with the original idea of capturing sakura blooming this season. I will be taking lessons at Bunkalang and I HOPE I CAN start lessons proper on 1st April. Seriously. It had better not be an April Fool's joke.

Dad took a fall on Monday and is currently resting at home. 10 days MC for a slight fracture to his rib. He has been in agony and he can only sleep after taking painkillers. I don't like the rain these days. Not a single bit at all. My mum has been convinced that the new paint isn't good for the family and there will be another coat of paint for the house. I haven't been in the best of mood recently and I've been burdened by some matters. The recent spells of mental block is troubling as well. I will be going to the temple this weekend. Any interested parties?

Oh, and I'm very keen to watch Step Up 2 with you. Even if I may have already watched it the first time round.

Has anybody told you denial ain't just a river in Egypt?

No comments: