Saturday, March 1, 2008

CNY '08

March is finally here. That would mean an end to Chinese New Year :( . So the period to gamble openly is officially over. It's time to get back to our daily routine then. Hey people, I'll be looking for a job soon. It's time to work once again. I'm running low on finances.

Anyway here are some pics from CNY.

团圆饭
030208 :)

I'm missing because I'm the camera man. And not because i spent another night in Batam ;)

Peek-a-boo! The early bird catches the worm. Here we go in search of 红包!

三代同堂!

Grandparents, Grandchildren
End of Day 1. And I'm stuck in between the seats :D

初四. I missed the Lion Dance performance. Bummer.

The Ang Pao collection! :D

But it's the notes inside that matter.......

Isn't this what we love best?

Now..This should last me for a while..

Has the start of the year been splendid for you? I realised I've yet to make a wish to the start of the year when i was in the Fountain of Wealth that day. May everyone will be blessed with good health. Have abundance of wealth. And not dwell.. well on the past. To those who are still single, seize your opportunity everyday. Be it an artist, musician or that Turkish classmate of yours. And for those who are in a relationship, do treaure your loved ones. It's o-eight. '08. Huat ah!

It's a little late to be making New Year resolutions, but as the saying goes, better late than never.
1. 08.
2. Travelling. One city, one beach, one mountain. Japan. Snorkelling. Kinabalu?
3. A new language.
4. Order into daily live. Organised Room.
5. Tummy's growing. Fitness and bod back.

No comments: