Saturday, March 8, 2008

IT Fair Day 2 Sum Up

It's hard to come across girls with style. i saw 2 today. Both weren't local, I could have just stood there and answer their queries all day long. Sadly, they found my products lacking. At least, that's what I would choose to believe in. One definitely Hongkie, boots skirt and fair. Real fair. So was the second girl. They both made me change my mind about tan girls. They ain't your Cheena-China-lady-fair. It was fair with a little healthy glow which is definitely from the sun or in depth happiness. Radiance. For the second lady, my guess would be Singaporean-Aussie. Slang and posture. Singaporean girls lack them. We had a really good conversation from the products, to work, to studies, to sports, to arsenal, to netball, back to thumbdrive, then cars, european life...and after a few other topics later..I reckoned it was time to get back to work when she received a call (from her husband) and I spotted this ring on her fourth finer. I think in Chinese they call it yi jian ru gu. One of the day's highlights I would say.

3 other girls came by during the course of the day. They lacked style, but they had beauty. One was your young, straightforward, typical bimbotic ah lian. The other was much older, Mature, classly, Gucci, working class, BMW fanatic. I would classify both as single, seeing someone, but definiely available.

The last one came back to buy another thumb drive from me 5 mins before closing. Good dress sense. Black top. White lacy skirt. Heels. It's hard not to notice the details when you get to see a customer thrice in a day. She reminded me of the time when i went to bought my NEC laptop. If I remembered correctly, i visited the promoter, Cheryl, 4 times that day. Once for enquiry, second time to touch the com, third time to buy it. and forth time to thank her and say goodbye. I was supposed to ask her the during the fouth time. But she was with her friends. Me chickened out. Back to this customer, the last time she came, I was attending to this other customer and there were other people who could attend to her, but she had to come tap me and place her order with me. >< I would have started a conversation with her had the other customer not been there asking me about the differences in the models that imation thumb drive offers. By then she was pulling this trolley with a hp printer and some other hardwear, so her movement's pretty restricted. I had to pull the pin thingy about 1.5m to where she was standing so that she could minimise her movement, look after her goods and key in the pin. Not many women would have come alone to buy computer hardwear ALONE. They would either pull their female entourage, get a male geek to accompany her, or some guy to carry her stuff for me. An impressive feat, if you asked me.

My my, this other sweet girl brought sweets for me to eat. I had originally thought that I would be underfed and welfare would be bad. So i asked for her to bring food along if she was dropping by. Finger food or sth. And guess what she bought in the end. Doughnuts from Doughnut Factory, City Hall. Can't believe she would queue and get it yum yum. Pity I couldn't join Navin herself and her friend at some corner and indulge in those sweet treats. Anyway, I didn't take pictures of them because the moment I opened it, half of the half dozen she bought was already in some pig's tummy. Splendid. Thanks once again! :D You know who you are!

That basically sums up thr female crowd. The male crowd. Gays, metros, Muscles and smelly pits. From what I've seen so far, the crowd hasn't been as bad as I had expected. At least my store front hasn't reached the state whereby the human traffic comes to a standstill. Sales alone from my side is 11k plus, the store has other products and mp4/5 and phones from china that are able to watch TV(any channels), videos, radios, 220 each if I'm not mistaken. I had my reservations initially about the phones when only old ah peks patronises and contribute to the sales. And i thought they were getting cheated. Until ang mos with coats and ties came and pay for it. Interesting.

That basically sums up Day 2 for the IT Fair. Day 1 was pretty boring. But time flew by quickly. Supper at Ben & Jerry was fun, especially when your sister is serving you. HAHA. That means bigger scopes and few samples. :D Weird to see her so hardworking when she does no household chores.

Anyway, the shop that I'm working at, >< I'll get it by tomorrow. It's Chong-sth, located at SLS. So far the shop say they will give me commision. They say if sales could hit 10k, there would be. I thought it was unlikely for business to be that brisk. Well, we'll see how things go..Oh and one more thing..

The difference between men and boys..NS. The 2 years that you did nth for your country. It makes one mature. No more rubbish talk. Somehow when I look at the other poly guys they remind me of myself before my pre-NS days. These days, I prefer to talk to guys that are much older, mature. Things have changed. People moved on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well MAX-C!
i know who i am!
HAHAS!(:
you're welcome.

anyway,
after i walked around awhile i got really irritated by the crowd and went off to catch some shows!

enjoy your work!

byes(:
see you soon

Anonymous said...

Well MAX-C!
i know who i am!
HAHAS!(:
you're welcome.

anyway,
after i walked around awhile i got really irritated by the crowd and went off to catch some shows!

enjoy your work!

byes(:
see you soon