The Note
She bid farewell to him.
“Thanks! I hope my piano won’t work up again. Sorry for bothering you on a lovely Sunday evening!”
“No worries, you can never reject a lovely lady in need of help you know. By the way, lovely playlist and magical fingers you have there. I’m running late for dinner with my wife so I got to go. Practice hard! I’m sure that guy will finally be able to hear your pieces and songs one day. Continue playing, don’t give up!”
A teardrop rolled down her cheeks. “Thanks! I’ll work on it...” and with that she bid farewell to the tuner. She looked around the neighbourhood and walk towards a tree. Strange, was sure she felt his presence a while back. Surely someone had been looking had been looking at them from the tree not too long ago.
“Perhaps..I’m wrong..” as she came to the tree, and caught sight of the note lying by..
‘Should there be a day where the sun stop rising,
I know that there is still someone who can cry beautifully bidding goodbye.
A Whole New World,
That’s where we’ll be.
A thrilling chase,
A wonderous place.
For you and me.’
No comments:
Post a Comment