Monday, February 25, 2008

Man Utd

You know. Of all the teams that I've watched thus far, there is one team that you can never write off. Not when they are winning. Not when the match is looking to be a stalemate. And definitely not when they are losing. Don't think the match is over. Not until the final whistle is blown.

2nd Feb
Injury time. Corner. Tevez struck.
Totteham 1 Man Utd 1

10th Feb
Derby. 1st half. 2 goals down. Injury time. Scholes. Carrick. Goal.
Man Utd 1 Man City 2

21st Feb
Champions League 1st leg. Goal-less 1st half. 10mins after the break. 1 goal down. Tevez came on. 87th min. Goal.
Lyon 1 Man Utd 1

24th Feb
Leading 2 nil by half time. 3-0 came along. 3-1. Blink 4-1.Substitution. Fresh legs in, Saha on. (Trouble). Injury time. Goal.
Newcastle 1 Man Utd 5

There are some crucial goals; precious point saved on certain matches. I'm glad for them.
There are also goals that doesn't reflect much about the game. I'm speaking about consolation goals. And goals that widen the winning margin. But doesn't really account much for except the goal difference at the end of the day. I HATE THEM. Betting makes matches more exciting. And keeps the adrenaline pumping. And when goals are scored that late, it's good to know that your team is still working hard. But they do burn a hole in the pocket.

I'm so glad Totteham beat Chealsea to the Carling Cup. Did anybody happen to listen to my advice before the game, that Totteham won't lose in 90mins? If you did keep your faith in me, I hope you've been rewarded. :) This cup definitely means more to Totteham. As it affects their next season more than Chelsea. Entry to Europe. Money waiting to be harvested. Playing with players from the continent. And haven't you heard of the Ramos Revolution?
Oh..there was a correct prediction made on the winning goal. Joel, this Newcastle fan, watched his side crashed to Man U the night before. He wasn't please when everybody was talking bad about Newcastle And he did mention that the winning goal WILL come from this very Newcastle player. Well. Pretty accurate isn't it? What a splendid performance displayed.

No comments: