Friday, February 15, 2008

Hong Kong?

I've found someone to go for jogs with. And I'm getting back into shape. Slowly, surely.

Remember the Japanese lessons? It seems that there isn't enough to fill a class and they have postponed it 2 weeks later. I have my reservations about the course starting in March though. Sian. Had i not went down to pay the full sum for the lessons today, i would still be kept in the dark. Surely the least they could do is to give a call to inform me. At least I could have join maggot for a trip to Hong Kong.....wait!

I got no more Jap lessons for the next two weeks. They are leaving on Monday. Hong Kong. I shall give it some thought. 10 Days 9 Nights.

I think i have a flight to catch. If i have it my way, that is.

No comments: