Monday, February 4, 2008

Red

It's 3 more days to CNY, and everywhere in the heartland is getting more and more congested. Bummer.

The new car has arrived and i'm still not used to it. The mirror's so freaking small i can't even see the blind spots! But then that's the reason why they are the blind spot. Grr. I miss the old rear view mirror where there are no blind spots! Oh and the engine is so loud you will be able to hear the car even before it comes into your sight. I'm so going to invite stares people. Not even my-not-my fault-look is going to make them believe that i'm a hot blooded youth out to seek some wild thrill. First keano on the roads and now some punk on the road. They will re-and-mis-interpret it as this-guy-is-so-asking-for-a-beating and start to challenge me on the road. I will go wobbly and start to panic and grind their car. And that will be the final straw. After all, the car colour's red and I'm going to be so dead. Yes. Bright red. The colour of blood. Somebody help me!!!

CNY's coming. I should be saying something auspicious instead. Well. Let there be red still. But let it be in the form of ang baos. :) and keep that steady flow of money coming in people.

Have a great SUPER DUPER LONG WEEKEND ahead!

No comments: