I finally did something that I'm proud of.
Or so i thought when i was on my way to school.
I went for a lecture that started before 12pm!
Even though classes were at 1030!
It's a darn BIG achievement!
Considering that it's my first in '09.
I know it's kind of late.
Almost 2 weeks into school already.
But cheerleading's over and i can be a full time student now!
But disappointment took over the short lived happiness soon.
I realised i was very late, and decided to wait for the break, so i'm 1 hr late!
Me going to the lecture for the first time was still holding on to 1st week's notes and so i spend the next 30mins listening to blank pages.
Familiariy. Lunch at Hall 4.
Spend 1st half of tutorial fighting the sleep coming in after a heavy brunch.
2nd half busy copying answers to unattempted qns.
Drooled all over my laptop bag during the 1hr break.
After which I couldn't open my eyes at all.
Went for second lecture for the day only to realise that the set of notes were already done the previous lecture. To think I just had them printed on Tuesday! They should just upload all the slides at one go!
Anyway point is I woke up (early) for my lecture!
A good start!
My roomie even woke up for his 1030 lesson too, only to realise it's at 1230 as we were about to set off!
Okay. I'll work harder,
be on time for morning lectures.
make sure i bring the right notes.
and have light lunches.
stay awake, fight sleep.
every wednesdays will be a good test.
No comments:
Post a Comment