Monday, April 21, 2008

Unsaid Words..

I’m sorry if I haven't been answering your calls, or replying your messages. Recently your calls and SMS-es always find their way to my phone whenever I’m busy with something else. Anyway, my finance is in a pretty bad shape now, and pool isn’t as enticing as it used to be. I’m really a person who prefers to do things when the mood is there, and I’ve been a little under the weather recently, caused unknown. I guessed it’s probably due to work and I don’t think things are going to change much until I get back my freedom by leaving my current work place, or you feeding me some nuts. Anyway, do have fun in Taiwan, and I strongly recommend Dan Shui.
1. Bear with me for now, the storm will be over soon.

I’m glad for the good and bad that occurred in the period of one month. And the entertainment that you brought along into my army life. Catching a live soccer match with a lady isn’t something that you get to enjoy frequently. So when you asked to catch a second game, and brought along another friend, was something unexpected. I’ve learnt much from you and I’m thankful for that. Especially the study of horoscope. For I realized how significant and accurate it can be in our lives. But to be frank, I’m still very unhappy over the way things had turned out the way it is. I wouldn’t have believed you made me realized how much of a fool I can be. I’m not sour. Everyone has dignity and respect and you should never merely look upon them as creatures for you to manipulate.
2. I should have known better.

Thank you for the testimonial that you’ve written for me. I was supposed to return you one but somehow it was never posted. Success will come easy to someone so cool headed, mature and sensitive. That aside, I do believe as humans, there are times where self doubt creeps in so I would like you to know that your friendship is greatly treasured. Yes, even though our meet ups may not be frequent and we don’t really confide in each other. I do value your friendship. It matters to me. In fact your insightful replies and witty responses are something that I do enjoy. I do know that you’re being dissed for your hair. I know how it may feels like, unpleasant at times. If you seek my opinion, trust me once like you did when we chose a cca to be in, keep in long and thick like what you’re doing now.
3. Your friendship is greatly treasured by me.

It’s been almost 5 months now and winter’s almost over. Who would have thought that the great start at the beginning of the season will fall flat as spring approaches. Just like the turn of events, I would have loved to tell you that things may have been a little different since you left, but sadly, they remain pretty much the same. Others have told me accounts of scandals that you’ve been associated with, but I’m sure it’s nothing more than the cause of loneness. You may have realized by now, I’m unable to add any new collection of stories since the first I wrote that was inspired by you. Working in an office has taken its toll on me and it’s definitely not because of the lady. And that explains why I’m seldom online these days.
4. Faith.

Pieces are two headed fishes who do not have much opinon. But I believe that you just prefer others to be in charge. I’ve seen the way you have stood up and took charge and it made me feel like a pieces instead. From classmate to teammate, shopping buddy to travel companion, colleagues to partners in crime. We’ve even flunked our paper for a national paper together, are, there any other stuff that friends have never tried before?
5. You know, I would have assisted you to be my brother in law.


It’s been a week since your school started and it’s been years since I last saw you! Your gift from Europe is still with me, ain’t you going to claim it? Or are you too busy with your cellgroup and your new mates from school? :P
6. Treasure your friends, your loved ones, your youth.


I believed there was a promise that we will not lose touch, and we will meet up more often than just birthday gatherings. The first promise was met, the other seemed a little forlorn doesn’t it. Haha. Anyway, durian season will be here by the time you’re back so let’s eat til our voices go hoarse shall we! Trust me, I’m not keeping anything from you and you’ll definitely be the first few to know, if not the first, should there be a change in status. There’s so much you’ve been hiding from me anyway, haha, so a little delay wouldn’t hurt will it. Let’s meet up for breakfast one day k, before your flight, since we are like such busy people.
7. Good luck for your papers. At least 2nd honours?


Abounding in or producing nuts.
Nutlike, esp in flavor.
silly or ridiculous; eccentric; insane; very or excessively interested, excited or the like.
Full of flavour or zest; lively; stimulating; meaty.
I would have asked for your hand. Trust me, that’s what I would have said to you if you ain’t attached. I do remember the first time I saw you and I told someone excitedly about it. I don’t speak to you, but that doesn’t mean I’m not attracted to you.
8. Nutty.


Teacher student relationships are a taboo since time immemorial. But you made me realize how Yang Guo would have actually felt. And it’s not only because you’re prettier than Liu Yi Fei and Fann Wong.
9. I’ve never seen, such a lovely queen.


I used to call you BMW. Which you understood as Big Mouth Women. But it could actually took on another meaning, Be My Wife. We shared afternoons after school together and my entrance to the room with my wide grin bears testimony to how much I enjoyed those sessions with you. We may have lost contact now, but the gossips that we passed, the memories of the agony of exams and homework, the leftovers that we shared from our lunch box, the trips to the playground to play catching, the telephone calls we made before we go to bed, the particulat call on Christmas eve ‘99 and the performance before everyone is something that will never be lost in the sands of time. Everything was so innocent. You are not even a Leo.
10. I miss you.

To the ten people whom I didn’t thank, apologies that I forgot to say, times that I felt my opinion wouldn’t have mattered, feelings that were left unsaid, moments when my courage failed me, those that I never had the chance to speak to, and to those that I will never have the chance to say my last words to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for updating on your side of the situation. it's always tough to be groping about in the dark, resulting in (unreasonable) guesses and assumptions due to the communication breakdown. pool is not the main point, but rather another opportunity to meet up to fix that breakdown. thanks for your well wishes and thanks for coming along to the gate of no gate. peace.

tbh said...

hey! never be manipulated =) do teach me about horoscope which u found to be accurate ?