Sunday, November 2, 2008

High School Musical 3

Oh no mountains too high enough, oceans too wide
'Cause together or not, our dance won't stop
Let it rain, let it pour
What we have is worth fighting for
You know I believe, that we were meant to be

It's like catching lightning the chances of finding someone like you (like you)
It's one in a million, the chances of feeling the way we do (way we do)
And with every step together, we just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance (can I have this dance)
Can I have this dance

(High School Musical 3 - Can I have This Dance)

There were a few particular scenes that I really enjoyed.
The opening with the wildcats hyped up after the team talk with 16mins to go.
The picnic with pizza and strawberries coated with chocolate in Gabriella's room.
When Troy showed up 1053 miles away from home to pick up his date for prom.
The final scene, dance, musical and all. I can't believe I actually clapped during the show.
And lastly, the best of it all. The dance on the rooftop. It made me want to join them. Not 3 of us prancing around on the roof of course. But more of wanting to be like them. Enjoying the sunlight, the air, the company and the rain. I knew it was gonna rain. The thunder was kinda loud. But the rain was fake but I love it still.
I think rooftop scenes are awesome. Totally.
Jay's Secret, characters on the rooftop, background; sun setting in the Dan Shui landscape.
Step Up, Top of construction site. Sun setting in the background. Characters Nora practicing her piece, dancing and enjoying the skyline.
HSM3. Rooftop (+10). Flowers. Plenty of them (+8). Dance. Learning to waltz. (+10). Beautiful scenary around (+5). Dance perfected. (+15). Rumbling thunder but cast ignoring it (+5). Rain finally comes (+20). Refusal to leave, but to stay on. (Breathless)

When I was slowly taking it in, I had this overwhelming sensation to prance all over the cinema too. But my sister kept my sane. I am very captivated by it, and I can't stop thinking about the scene. Oh would you dance with me tonight...
And Zac Efron totally pulled off the double layer combi for top. Solid plain base shirt, covered with a chequered double breasted shirt. Christian did said that it would look good when we were in Jakarta, but I didn't buy it. Now I realised how potent it could be.

PS: Do catch HSM3 if you've yet to. I think it's a very different and refreshing show. Like all musicals do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAD THIS OVERWHELMING SENSATION TO PRANCE ALL OVER THE CINEMA.
hahahhahahahahaa :D

Anonymous said...

I HAD THIS OVERWHELMING SENSATION TO PRANCE ALL OVER THE CINEMA.

Anonymous said...

I HAD THIS OVERWHELMING SENSATION TO PRANCE ALL OVER THE CINEMA.

Anonymous said...

I HAD THIS OVERWHELMING SENSATION TO PRANCE ALL OVER THE CINEMA.

Anonymous said...

prancing PONY