Saturday, November 29, 2008

Penultimate

I realise.
If you have the heart and mind to do anything. Nothing can stop you.
I can reach school in fifteen minutes.
I don't like my egg yolk fully cooked. Deep fried or Stir Fried.
Ah lian bee hoon is probably the best place for supper around Boon Lay. Sorry to Nasi Lemak and Ah Fang's porridge. But my verdict is out.
Jellybeans rule over M&Ms(peanuts)
Fresh air is always good.
It improves blood circulation. To the body; mind.
Thanks for being there. If you ever need me. I will be there for you. Anywhere Anytime. 15mins. Code included of course. I don't want to make a wasted trip. :P
I feel sorry for what's going on in Thailand.
I'm relieved I hadn't planned a trip there.
But KL would be a good alternaltive.

one thing i want to do before i die is to have a feel of what's like to be going at 200km/hr.

No comments: