some 4 months back, i was considering and on the verge of signing for Glion/ Les Roches, two of the top schools of hospitality in Switzerland. Reasons why it didn't went through was because of the huge fee involved, but it was mainly because i was ready half way through my CBC course in NTU. I do wonder if things might be different had i handed in my transfer request earlier and actively seek more information during my NS term, like i had did early this year. Perhaps at this very moment, i may be overlooking the lake of Geneva when i look out of my window.
well. all things happened for a reason and i'm sure one day i would know the reason why i had my education here instead. I'm enjoying great company from hall friends. I get to see my family daily and have bak ku teh sessions weekly. I may not have the finest education, or be in the route that i seek, but i'm sure there's more to life than just that.
Had conversations with 2 people today. One has the same GPA score as me. Mine being NTU 5 point system, and his SMU 4 point system. Cool. And the other person specialising in the hospitality management line. Woohoo :)
2 things to note to myself
1. There's still MBA. General degree or not.
2. I still haven't give up on the hotel dream.
I can do it! Woosh!
PS: Looks like i'll be starting work sooooooon. Lovely. I'm still figuring how to go home after i end work at 2am. huh huh.
No comments:
Post a Comment